All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book on Texas lore. Tells the story of people in the context of a specific place, the author creates a blend of family and regional history This book includes his encounters with famous Texas writers. Excerpts from journals, letters, and other original sources enrich the narrative.
- Author BiographyJOHN R. ERICKSON, a fifth generation Texan, was born and raised in the Texas Panhandle. In 1982 Erickson launched the Hank the Cowdog series, now published by Penguin Putnam. He and his wife run their own ranch and commercial beef cattle operation. A member of the Texas Institute of Letters, Erickson has been profiled in Southern Living, American Cowboy Magazine, and on CBS's Evening News with Dan Rather.
- Author(s)John R. Erickson
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleFrances B. Vick Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note48 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.