All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers new perspectives on how our knowledge of cancer development might lead us to reconsider our clinical approach to early detection and prevention of cancer at an individual and population level.
- Author BiographyRebecca Fitzgerald is a tenured Programme Leader at the Medical Research Council (MRC) Cancer Cell Unit in Cambridge and her research is in Barrett's oesophagus with a particular focus on early cancer detection. She trained at Cambridge University, conducted her doctoral research at Stanford University, California and came to the UK for her post-doctoral research and specialist clinical training at St. Barts and the London Hospitals before returning to Cambridge. Rebecca maintains an clinical active practice as an honorary consultant in Gastroenterology at the University teaching hospital Addenbrooke's and enjoys teaching in her capacity as Director of Studies at Trinity College, Cambridge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight973 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byRebecca C. Fitzgerald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.