All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn contrast with the widely popular interest in narrative styles, Professor Thompson believes Paul's letters offer a valid model for preaching today. He demonstrates how the manner of preaching used in the pre-Christian culture of Paul is appropriate in our post-Christian culture.
- Author(s)James Thompson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2001
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.