All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is the first to systematically look at the type and style of parables as a genre across literary and religious lines to help readers understand and use the unique transformational process themselves.
- Author(s)Steven J. Voris
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £6.84
- £12.99Trending at £13.04
- £11.99Trending at £16.83
- £8.49Trending at £10.46
- £18.95Trending at £30.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.36
- £20.60Trending at £25.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.