All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual insight and direction from Merton's personal correspondence.
- Author BiographyFiona Gardner is a trained psychotherapist and spiritual director. She was chair of the Thomas Merton Society of GB and Ireland (2004-2008). She is co-editor of the Merton Journal and the UK advisor to the International Thomas Merton Society, as well as author of several books including Journeying Home (DLT 2004) and The Four Steps of Love (DLT 2007).
- Author(s)Fiona Gardner
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width120 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.