All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines surface rainfall processes through cloud-resolving modeling and quantitative analysis of surface rainfall budget, and summarizes modeling and analysis results over seven years. Includes a set of diagnostic precipitation equations.
- Author BiographyXiaofan Li is a physical scientist at the Center for Satellite Applications and Research, National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Camp Springs, Maryland, USA. He has a doctorate in meteorology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, USA and a master's degree in meteorology from Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing, China. Shouting Gao is a professor at the Laboratory of Cloud-Precipitation Physics and Severe Storm, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. He has a doctorate and a master's degree in meteorology from the Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Beijing, China.
- Author(s)Shouting Gao,Xiaofan Li
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Atmospheric Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.