All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the breakthrough tool your company can use to make winning decisions This forward-thinking book addresses the emergence of predictive business analytics, how it can help redefine the way your organization operates, and many of the misconceptions that impede the adoption of this new management capability.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE S. Maisel, President of DecisionVu, specializes in corporate performance management, financial management, and IT value management. He has extensive industry experiences with numerous Global 1000 companies including MetLife, TIAA-CREF, Citigroup, GE, Bristol-Myers, Pfizer, and News Corp/Fox Entertainment. Larry co-created with Drs. Kaplan and Norton the Balanced Scorecard Approach, and co-authored with Drs. Kaplan and Cooper Implementing Activity-Based Cost Management. He is a CPA, holds a BA from NYU and an MBA from Pace University, and was an adjunct professor at Columbia University's Graduate Business School. Contact him at LMaisel@DecisionVu.com. GARY COKINS is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management, LLC. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems. He served fifteen years as a consultant with Deloitte Consulting, KPMG, and Electronic Data Systems (EDS, now part of HP). From 1997 until recently, Gary was in business development with SAS, a leading provider of enterprise performance management and business analytics and intelligence software. He has a degree in operations research from Cornell University and an MBA from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management. Contact him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Gary Cokins,Lawrence Maisel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.