All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
About this product
- DescriptionEconomics both describes the way economic forces work and studies the efficiency, or inefficiency that results. This book presents thumbnail sketches describing the growth of our awareness of social problems over the past century.
- Author BiographyJohn Maurice Clark was a long-time professor of economics at Columbia University. The editors of this volume Moses Abramovitz and Eli Ginzberg were both students of Clark, and prepared this volume under his direct supervision.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEli Ginzberg,John Maurice Clark,Moses Abramovitz
- Foreword byMoses Abramovitz,Eli Ginzberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.