CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionMultidisciplinary explorations of the antecedents to cyberculture through examinations of key historical texts, from Plato to Arthur C. Clarke.
- Author BiographyAlessio Cavallaro is a producer and curator of new media projects at the Australian Center for the Moving Image in Melbourne.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePrefiguring Cyberculture
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note10 color illus.
- Weight1238 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlessio Cavallaro,Annemarie Jonson,Darren Tofts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.