All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and illustrated throughout with examples drawn from current affairs and everyday life, the second edition of Prejudice provides a comprehensive treatment of the subject, introducing the major theoretical ideas as well as providing a critical analysis of recent developments.
- Author BiographyRupert Brown is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Sussex. He has taught courses on prejudice, group processes, and intergroup relations for over 25 years, and published widely in these fields. His books include Group Processes (second edition, Blackwell, 2000) and, as co-editor, the Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Relations (Blackwell, 2001) and Social Identities (2006).
- Author(s)Rupert Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight620 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.