All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title surveys the first ten years of British football's premier league, examining the motives and money, bungs and brilliance of the key players both on and off the field.
- Author BiographyChris Horrie is the author of six successful books, including the bestselling Stick it up your Punter! and Live TV. He is a former national newspaper and magazine journalist and editor, TV producer, lecturer and academic. Steve Clarke is executive editor of Broadcast magazine and a former Sunday Times and Daily Telegraph media writer. In 1994 they produced Fuzzy Monsters - the bestselling and definitive account of John Birt's BBC.
- Author(s)Chris Horrie,Steve Clarke
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/03/2002
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date13/09/2006
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £11.76Trending at £12.67
- £9.95Trending at £10.52
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.01Trending at £13.88
- £9.95Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.