Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared & Armed teaches you how to band together with likeminded citizens to deter would-be looters and pillagers. With this information, it won't just be you against the world after a crisis. You'll have the support of your fire team to help you stand against any threat that may come your way.
- Author BiographyJoseph Terry is an experienced outdoorsman and retired police reserve sergeant with twenty-seven years on patrol and fifteen years as a member of his department firearms instructor's team. He has also published three books on organizational development and a memoir. Joe divides his time between homes and family in Northern California and Texas.
- Author(s)Joseph Terry
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date18/05/2016
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.