All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding reflections on teaching oral history, this book offers suggestions for educators seeking to create curricula, engage students, gather community support, and meet educational standards.
- Author BiographyBarry A. Lanman is the Director of the Martha Ross Center for Oral History and a professor at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. Concurrently, he serves as an oral history consultant/interviewer and specializes in the field of oral history as an educational methodology. Laura Wendling has also served on the Executive Board of the California Council for the Social Studies and on the Archives Committee for the National Council for the Social Studies. And she was honored with California State University San Marcos' Distinguished Professor award in 2000.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/05/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width163 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBarry A. Lanman,Laura M. Wendling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £21.66Trending at £25.99
- £23.26Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.