All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a balanced, comprehensive introduction to all major areas of microbiology, this title is suitable for microbiology majors and mixed majors courses. It introduces a number of pedagogical elements designed to facilitate student learning.
- Author BiographyJohanne M. Willey is Full Professor at the Hofstra University in Long Island, New York. Linda M. Sherwood is a member of the Department of Microbiology at the Montana State University. Christopher J. Woolverton is Professor of Biological Sciences at Kent State University, Ohio.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Woolverton,Joanne M. Willey,Linda Sherwood
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2 g
- Width232 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement9th International edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.