All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the splendours of Angkor Thom together with another 90 temple sites within the Angkor Archaeological Park, it is no wonder that Cambodia is dubbed the 'Kingdom of Wonder'. In its listing, UNESCO described Angkor as 'an exceptional testimony to a lost civilization'.
- Author BiographyMick Shippen is a freelance writer and award-winning photographer who has lived in Thailand since 1997, first in the northern city of Chiang Mai and currently in Bangkok. He travels extensively throughout Asia conducting research for articles and taking photographs for local and international publications. He is also the author of Enchanting Thailand, Enchanting Myanmar, Enchanting Laos, Enchanting Cambodia, Enchanting Bangkok and Enchanting Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand, all published by John Beaufoy Publishing.
- Author(s)Mick Shippen
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Notec250 colour photographs
- Weight1016 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.74
- £6.15Trending at £6.77
- £12.53Trending at £12.99
- £7.19Trending at £10.08
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.61
- £10.95Trending at £11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.