Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive analysis of President Obama's education agenda. Obama's reforms have drawn skepticism from supporters of traditional public schools. Robert Maranto and Michael McShane believe that the Obama-era reforms have led to successful innovation in both the private and public sector.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Q. McShane: Michael Q. McShane is a research fellow in education policy at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Author(s)Michael Q. McShane,Robert Maranto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.