All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresidential Campaigning in the Internet Age challenges popular claims about the democratizing effect of Digital Communication Technologies (DCTs).
- Author BiographyJennifer Stromer-Galley is Associate Professor in the School of Information Studies at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Jennifer Stromer-Galley
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Digital Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.