All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the factors that affect voters' perceptions of the president, presidential approval ratings, attitudes about Congress, and voter trust toward government.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Cohen is a Professor of Political Science at Fordham University. Cohen is the author of thirteen other books. His last book, Going Local: Presidential Leadership in the Post-Broadcast Age (Cambridge University Press, 2010) won both the 2011 Richard E. Neustadt Award from the Presidency Research Group of the American Political Science Association and the 2012 Goldsmith Award from the Joan Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He is the author of more than fifty articles in academic journals such as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, and the Journal of Politics.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Cohen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.