All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes how the administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush used force in response to incidents of international terrorism - providing comparison between each of the administrations as they grappled with the evolving nature and role of terrorism in the United States and abroad.
- Author BiographyDonna G. Starr-Deelen earned a JD from the University of San Diego School of Law, USA, an LLM in International and Comparative Law from Georgetown University Law Center, USA, and a PhD in Peace Studies from the University of Bradford, UK. She previously taught Public International Law, Human Rights Law, and other legal subjects before using her legal background to research the use of force against terrorism.
- Author(s)Donna Starr-Deelen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.