All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThird edition of a bestselling work by one of America's top Constitutional scholars. This update includes discussion of presidential actions during the administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama and challenges what the author views as their dangerous expansion of executive power.
- Author BiographyLouis Fisher, recently retired as Scholar in Residence at the Constitution Project, previously worked at the Library of Congress as Senior Specialist in Separation of Powers and as Specialist in Constitutional Law. His many books include The Constitution and 9/11: Recurring Threats to America's Freedoms; Military Tribunals and Presidential Power, which won the American Political Science Association's Richard E. Neustadt Award; and Constitutional Conflicts between Congress and the President. In 2012, he received the APSA's Hubert H. Humphrey Award for notable public service by a political scientist.
- Author(s)Louis Fisher
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.