All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a systematic analysis of the effects that press freedom has on the conduct of international politics with particular reference to the foreign policy decision making environment.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS A. VAN BELLE is a Professor of Political Science at East Stroudsburg University. Among Van Belle's earlier publications are articles in Political Research Quarterly, Southeastern Political Review, and Journal of Peace Research.
- Author(s)Douglas A.Van Belle
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.