All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert look into the ASME code governing the design, fabrication, materials, testing, and examination of pressure vessels.
- Author BiographyJ. Phillip Ellenberger, P.E., is Vice President of Engineering at WFI International, Inc., Houston, Texas, a design and manufacturing firm specializing in machined branch connections; and a life member of ASME, for which he serves on several codes and standards committees. Mr. Ellenberger is active with the B16 F & C subcommittees, the B31.3 design task group, and the B31 mechanical design and fabrication committee. He is also the MSS Chairman of the Coordinating Committee and Committee 113, and is member of WG 10 SC67. He has taught piping stress analysis at the University of Houston, and numerous professional seminars on B31.3 and related topics.
- Author(s)Philip Ellenberger
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.