All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ethnographic account of Brazil s emergence as a global leader in plastic surgery takes readers from Ipanema socialite circles to telenovela studios to the packed waiting rooms of public hospitals offering free cosmetic surgery.
- Author BiographyAlexander Edmonds is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Alexander Edmonds
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note25 illustrations, incl. 10 in color
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.