All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text begins with the bread and butter of teacher's union issues, before continuing to explain how to prevent strikes, how to get the school board behind the administration and how to utilize outside negotiators. It also contains checklists and tactical outlines.
- Author BiographyWilliam Streshley is Professor of Educational Leadership at San Diego State University, and has had over forty years of experience as an educator. Among his numerous publications, he is the co-author of Top Ten Myths in Education (Scarecrow Education 2000), and a chapter author in The Curriculum Management Audit (Scarecrow Education 1995).
- Author(s)Jerry Franklin,William A. Streshly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteline drawings, bibliography
- Weight381 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.