All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally presented as the author's thesis (Ph. D.)--Universiteat Hannover, 1989.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Luise Drueke, born in Germany, received her degrees in political sciences, philology, management and economics from the universities of Paris, Hannover und Saint Louis (USA). She studied French at the Sorbonne and European Community institutions and affaires at the European Institute of Nice University. While posted in Chile, she studied international law. After fifteen years of refugee work worldwide she went to Harvard University where she received a M.A. in Public Administration from the Kennedy School of Government in 1987. She received her doctoral degree in political science from the University of Hannover in 1989. Her publications include articles on refugee causes, return and prevention and asylum in Europe.
- Author(s)Luise Druke
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 150
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetab. and fig., 3 folding maps
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.