All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only guide focusing entirely on practical approaches to pricing and hedging derivatives One valuable lesson of the financial crisis was that derivatives and risk practitioners don't really understand the products they're dealing with.
- Author BiographyLEONARDO MARRONI is an asset manager with the Emerging Markets team at GLG Partners in London. He joined in January 2010 from Barclays where he was working as a structurer in the commodities division. Before joining Barclays, Leonardo worked in the equity structured products trading team at Banca Caboto in London where he was responsible for structuring and trading algorithmic products. Prior to this, Leonardo was part of the interest rates derivatives trading team at Banca Caboto in Milan. Leonardo graduated in Economics from Bocconi University in Milan. IRENE PERDOMO trades base metals at Noble in Singapore. Prior to this, she worked as a structurer for the commodities division of Barclays in London. Irene has an MBA from IESE Business School in Barcelona. She is a native of Uruguay and she studied Computer Science Engineering in Montevideo. She also spent time studying finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Before working in the finance industry, she worked in IT, in South America and the Indian sub-continent.
- Author(s)Irene Perdomo,Leonardo Marroni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight636 g
- Width180 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.