Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThree things can happen when establishing a product price. A price set too high is a lost sale that could have been profitable at a lower price. A price set too low is rewarded with unprofitable work. Only when a price is set appropriately does a company make both a sale and a profit.
- Author BiographyJOHN L. DALY is President of Daly Consulting and Executive Education Inc., which provides consulting in pricing strategy and profit im-provement. Executive Education Inc. produces continuing professional education seminars for financial managers. Mr. Daly is also a former manufacturing company CFO.
- Author(s)John L. Daly
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Cost Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.