All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for teachers, parents, and others working with children ages 5-8 years, this title presents 100+ projects that offer amazing results to delight and teach children. It is introduced by a simple activity, progresses to a more experienced level, and finishes with a more intricate primary art experience.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author MaryAnn F. Kohl has written 14 books for Gryphon House, and is a regular featured columnist for Parenting Magazine. She has written the best-selling favorites Preschool Art, The Big Messy Art Book, Making Make-Believe, MathArts, and First Art. She is co-author of Global Art and Cooking Art with Jean Potter. MaryAnn lives in Bellingham, Washington.
- Author(s)MaryAnn F. Kohl
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Weight540 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.