All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly illustrated review of diagnosis, staging and treatment of primary liver carcinomas by expert multidisciplinary author team for wide readership.
- Author BiographyHero K. Hussain is Associate Professor of Radiology and Department of Radiology Chief, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA. Isaac R. Francis is the Associate Chair of Research and Professor of Radiology, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note137 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 9 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHero K. Hussain,Isaac R. Francis
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.73
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.