All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practice and training guide is written with the needs of health and social care professionals working with people with dementia in mind. The book is illustrated with case studies and includes a chapter on understanding and responding to the needs of the carer - such as access to information and support - and the effect on their own health.
- Author BiographySteve Iliffe is Reader in General Practice at the Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London. Vari Drennan is Senior Lecturer in Primary Care Nursing at the Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London.
- Author(s)Steve Iliffe,Vari Drennan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBradford Dementia Group
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMurna Downs
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.