All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this popular book supports trainee teachers working towards primary QTS taking account of the diverse aspects of primary professional studies.
- Author BiographyAlice Hansen is the Director of Children Count Ltd where she is educational consultant. Her work includes running professional development courses and events for teachers and teacher trainers, research and publishing. Alice has worked in education in England and abroad. Prior to her current work she was a primary mathematics tutor and the programme leader for a full-time primary PGCE programme at a large university in England.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTransforming Primary QTS Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlice Hansen
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.