All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, standards-based text that extends and deepens subject knowledge and helps trainees turn that into effective teaching.
- Author BiographyJudith Roden is an experienced teacher of science in all phases of education. She was a Principal Lecturer working in the Faculty of Education, Canterbury Christ Church University, where she undertook the role of crossphase science team leader, managing a large team of science tutors. She has written a number of science books including the Reflective Reader in Primary Science Education, co-wrote Extending Knowledge in Practice as well a number of books, articles and chapters in respected science books. Judith now works part time for Teach First Kent and Medway. Hellen Ward is actively involved in science education, working as a Principal lecturer at Canterbury Christ Church University and with teachers in a number of Local Authorities. Hellen has written several books and a number of other publications, and has developed teaching resources and teaching materials to support the teaching and learning of science. She has also contributed to science television programmes, website and teaching resources for the BBC Hellen is faculty Director for STEM at Christ Church and is also an independent education consultant. Hellen is an active member of the Association for Science Education (ASE). and a regular contributor to both national and regional conferences. She is also a member of the Association for Achievement and Improvement through Assessment (AIAA) and has published materials on assessment. Hellen is a hub leader for the Primary Science Quality Mark working with teachers across the kent and Medway region. Hugh Ritchie has spent 15 years teaching secondary science, 16 years in primary teaching and is now an associate lecturer and science technician at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Author(s)Hellen Ward,Hugh Ritchie,Judith Roden
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTransforming Primary QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.