All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a combination of practical lesson ideas and theory, focusing particularly on those areas that research has shown most trainee primary teachers struggle with.
- Author BiographyNeil Rutledge is Senior Lecturer in Science at the University of Cumbria, UK and also runs science CPD programmes for Cumbria LEA and for the Science Learning Centre. He has been nominated for the National Teaching Fellowship scheme.
- Author(s)Neil Rutledge
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight253 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.