All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA recent report warns that nearly 20 per cent of the world's primates may go extinct by 2020. This work integrates theoretical advances with practical management priorities to give scientists and policymakers the tools they need to help keep these species from disappearing forever.
- Author BiographyGuy Cowlishaw is a research fellow at the Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London. Robin Dunbar is a professor of biological sciences at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Guy Cowlishaw,Robin Dunbar
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note89 line drawings, 59 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.