All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the lives and works of the choreographer-dancers who created American modern dance. This work illuminates such greats as Loie Fuller, Isadora Duncan, Ruth St Denis, among others. They made up the group of geniuses who created a new theatrical dance form that was serious, and most important, not classical ballet.
- Author BiographyJoseph H. Mazo was a dance and theater critic who reviewed for Dance Magazine, The New York Times, Town & Country, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Joseph H. Mazo
- PublisherPrinceton Book Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Book Company
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.10Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.