All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionProduced in association with the American Society of Transplantation, this new edition is full of practical advice for the next generation of transplant professionals.
- Author BiographyMichael Lucey has been appointed by the society as the Editor of the American Society of Transplantation Self-Assessment Program. He graduated from Trinity College, Dublin, and after general medicine training in Dublin, completed fellowhips in gastroenterology and hepatology at St Bartholomews Hospital, London, the Liver Unit at King's College Hospital, London and the University of Michigan. He has been Medical Director of the Liver Transplant Programs at the University of Michigan and the University of Pennsylvania. In 2001, he became Chief of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Wisconsin. He was President of the American Society of Transplantation in 2003-4.
- Author(s)American Society of Transplantation
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1522 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDonald E. Hricik
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.