All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrimo Levi's Resistance offers startling insight into the origins of the moral complexity that runs through the work of Primo Levi himself. In the fall of 1943, at the very start of the Italian Resistance, he was a fighter, participating in the first attempts to launch guerrilla warfare against occupying Nazi forces.
- Author BiographySergio Luzzatto is the author of Padre Pio: Miracles and Politics in a Secular Age, which won the prestigious Cundill Prize in History, and of The Body of Il Duce: Mussolini's Corpse and the Fortunes of Italy. A professor of history at the University of Turin, Luzzatto is a regular contributor to Il Sole 24 Ore.
- Author(s)Sergio Luzzatto
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Books (imprint of Henry Holt & Company)
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.36Trending at £8.93
- £18.99Trending at £20.04
- £5.37Trending at £5.66
- £4.94Trending at £8.44
- £7.54Trending at £8.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £8.19Trending at £14.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.