All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrincely Advice for a Happy Lifeis a thoughtful collection of heartfelt advice from a father (who happens to be a prince!) to his beloved sons.
- Author BiographyHSH Prince Alexi Lubomirski was born to a Peruvian/ English mother and a Polish/French father. He grew up between Botswana, Oxford, and London. At the age of eleven, he was informed of his true ancestral heritage and aristocratic bloodline. Having not grown up in royal surroundings with all the trappings, he was the first of his family in 500 years to have the title with none of the material evidence. Thanks to this displaced upbringing, and after much trial and error, he gradually succeeded in marrying his history with his present, managing to fulfill his role as the bearer of this title; and at the same time adapt the meaning in his modern-day world. Now, with two sons of his own, he lives a modern day life in new York, a city in the new World. His duty being to pass down this title to his sons; and, at the same time, to adapt it so that it evolves with the times rather than become irrelevant and therefore extinct. Rather than focus on the past and what his family once had, he teaches his sons to forge ahead in a more spiritually aware manner and focus on what each of them believes the essence of their heritage means. In his book, the word prince is used on one hand because of the family's title, and on the other because the word illustrates the ideal of a man that we should all strive to be. Apart from being primarily a husband and a father, Alexi Lubomirski is a world-renowned fashion photographer.
- Author(s)Alexi Lubomirski
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),With flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.