All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)P. B. Mistry,Suryanarayana T. M. V.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, 10 colour tables, biography
- Weight150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 1.1 Climate 1.2 Climate Change 1.3 Impact of Climate Change in Global Context 1.4 Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture 1.5 Climatological Parameters Affecting Crop Yeild 1.5 Downscaling 1.6 Types of Downscaling 1.7 Multiple Linear Regression 1.8 Principal Component Analysis 1.9 Objectives 2. Principal Component Analysis 2.1 Statistical Downscaling Methods 2.2 Principal Component Analysis 2.2.1 Advantages of PCA 2.2.2 Disadvantages of PCA 2.2.3 Applications of Principal Components Analysis 2.3 Principal Component Regression 2.3.1 Calculating Principal Components 2.3.2 Rules for Retaining Principal Components 2.3.3 Development of Principal Component Regression 3. Review of Literature 3.1 Review of Works on Climate Change 3.2 Review of Works on Downscaling Techniques 3.3 Review of Works on Multiple Linear Regression 3.4 Review of Works on Principal Component Analysis/Regression 4. Study Area and Data Analysis 4.1 Study Area 4.2 Data Analysis 5. Methodology 5.1 Multiple Linear Regression Model 5.2 Principal Component Regression Model 5.3 Performance Indices 5.4 Analysis of MLR and PCR Models 6. Results and Analysis 6.1 MLR Model 6.1.1 MLR During Training 6.1.2 MLR During Validation 6.2 PCR Model 6.2.1 PCR During Training 6.2.2 PCR During Validation 6.3 Comparison of MLR and PCR Models Using Performance Indices 6.4 Analysis of PCR Model 7. Conclusions
- Author BiographyDr. T. M. V. Suryanarayana is serving as Associate Professor and recognized Ph.D. Guide in Water Resources Engineering and Management Institute, The M. S. University of Baroda. He is Executive Committee Member of Indian Water Resources Society, Secretary and Treasurer of Gujarat Chapter of Association of Hydrologists of India and Joint Secretary of Indian Society of Geomatics_Vadodara Chapter. He has 74 research papers published in various International/National Journals/ Seminars/ Conferences/ Symposiums. Mr. P. B. Mistry has obtained B.E. (Civil-Irrigation Water Management) and M.E. (Civil) in Water Resources Engineering from The M.S. University of Baroda and is presently working as Assistant Professor in Parul University, Vadodara. He is a life member of Indian Society of Geomatics and Indian Society for Hydraulics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.