All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBruce Haddock,Peri Roberts,Peter Sutch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Nation and Universe 3. Thin Universalism: Moral Authority and Contemporary Political Theory 4. Thin Universalism as Weak Foundationalism 5. Thin Universalism and the 'Limits' of Justification 6. How do Principles Work? 7. Why Thin Universalism Needs Conceptions of Society and Person 8. Proceduralism as Thin Universalism: Stuart Hampshire's 'Procedural Justice' 9. Gender Equality and Cultural Justice: How Thin is Nussbaum's Universalism? 10. Thin Universalism and Cultural Identity: The Case of Welsh Nationalism 11. Thin Universalism and Distributive Justice 12. Rawls on Human Rights: Liberal or Universal?
- Author BiographyBruce Haddock is Professor of European Social and Political Thought at Cardiff University. Peri Roberts is Lecturer in Political Thought at Cardiff University. Peter Sutch is Senior Lecturer in Political Thought and International Relations, and Director of Politics at Cardiff University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.