All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £65.95Free postage
- £66.34Free postage
- £71.11Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionContains information on key elements of cosmetic dental practice. This title includes an educational DVD.
- Author BiographyNairn Wilson is honorary Professor of Dentistry at King's College London, where he was Professor of Restorative Dentistry and Dean and Head of the College's internationally renowned Dental Institute between 2001 and 2012, and Deputy Vice Principal (Health) between 2009 and 2012. He is presently President-elect of the British Dental Association. Nairn Wilson's many other positions in dentistry have included Editor of the Journal of Dentistry (1986-2000), President of the General Dental Council (1999-2003), Co-chair of the Forum of European Heads and Deans of Dental Schools (2007- 2012) and more recently Professional Strategic Executive, European Federation of Periodontology (2012 to date) and President of the Royal Odontochirurgical Society of Scotland (2103-2014). His interests and special expertise include healthcare regulation, international trends in dental education, and future developments in the clinical practice of dentistry. He continues to author and edit many different contributions to the dental literature. His various achievements include a Dentistry Lifetime Contribution Award. Brian Millar is an experienced teacher of undergraduates and postgraduates and well-known provider of postgraduate education internationally at conferences through lectures, seminars, webinars and hands-on courses. As a Full Professor at King's College London and NHS Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at the King's College London Dental Institute at Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals he is the Programme Director for the internationally popular MClinDent (Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics) degree programme with 120 postgraduate dentists. He designed and set up the successful MSc programme in Aesthetic Dentistry and also the MSc Advanced General Dental Practice at the KCL Dental Institute. As a Specialist in Prosthodontics and in Restorative Dentistry with 35 years experience in both hospital and private practice, Professor Millar is particularly focussed on treating tooth wear, aesthetic and occlusal/TMD problems utilising non-invasive treatment where possible; he has also used ceramic veneers and tooth bleaching since 1983. Professor Millar has published over 150 papers, and supervised over 200 PhD and Masters students. His research includes management of occlusal problems using MI techniques, bringing together aesthetics and function with a focus on tooth preservation.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 600 illustrations (550 in full color)
- Edited byNairn H. F. Wilson
- Series Edited byDr. Brian J. Millar
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.