All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of new techniques and the need for better methods of separating complex mixtures have seen an expansion in chromatographic applications. This book serves as a comprehensive reference to chromatographic techniques and should be of use to both the novice and the specialist.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Haddad received the B.E.E, M.E.E, and Ph.D. degrees in 1956, 1958, and 1962 respectively from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn.He had been on the Electrical Engineering Faculty of Polytechnic University from 1961 to 1995. During his tenure there, he had served in variouscapacities. From 1981 to 1987, he was Associate Dean and then Director of the Westchester Graduate Center. During leaves of absence, he hasserved as a Member of the Technical Staff at Bell Telephone Laboratories, Whippany, N.J. and as first Director of the Engineering Division at theInstitut National d'Electricite et d'Electronique, Boumerdes, Algeria. He has also lectured and consulted in signal processing at universities in Italy,People's Republic of China. Presently he is Professor and Chair, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology. New Jersey.He is a senior memeber of IEEE and also an elected member of Eta Kappa Nu, Tau Beta Pi, and Sigma Xi, and the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Kevin Robards,P. Jackson,Paul R. Haddad
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.