All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the concepts of auditing and monitors the changes in auditing making the relationship between accounting and auditing understandable. This title maintains the organization and balance sheet orientation, while covering topics of risk, assurance services, fraud, e-commerce, and the auditing standards to meet the needs of the marketplace.
- Author BiographyRay Whittington is chairman of the accounting department at San Diego State University, and received his Ph.D. from the University of Houston. He has also been the Director of Audit Research for the AICPA Kurt Pany is a professor of accounting at Arizona State University, and received his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois. He has been the Director of Audit Research for the AICPA and remains an active member of the AAA.
- Author(s)Kurt Pany,Ray Whittington
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date16/05/2011
- Weight1723 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.