All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading IT security educators and featuring 40+ challenging labs, this fully updated lab manual supplements Principles of Computer Security, Fourth Edition.
- Author BiographyVincent Nestler, Ph.D. (San Bernadino, CA), visiting professor of network security at California State University, San Bernadino, is an instructional design expert with 10 years of experience developing security-related labs. Keith Harrison, Ph.D. (San Antonio, TX), is the lead developer of the Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC) Scoring Engine, and the CyberPatriot Competition System (CCS) Scoring Engine. Matthew Hirsch (New York, NY) has worked in the information security operations group for a large financial firm, data distribution for Deutsche Bank and Sanwa Securities, and systems / network administration for Market Arts Software. Wm. Arthur Conklin, Ph.D., CompTIA Security+, CISSP (Houston, TX) is an assistant professor in the Information and Logistics Technology Department at the University of Houston.
- Author(s)Corey Schou,Keith Harrison,Matthew P. Hirsch,Vincent J. Nestler,Wm. Arthur Conklin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight891 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.