All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets forth a philosophy of constitutional design.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Lutz is a professor of political philosophy in the department of political science at the University of Houston, where he has been teaching since 1968. He received his Ph.D. from Indiana University. He is the author of eleven books, including Colonial Origins of the American Constitution: A Documentary History (1998), A Preface to American Political Theory, (1992), and The Origins of American Constitutionalism (1988), and numerous articles published in American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, Publius: The Journal of Politics, Social Science Quarterly, the Annals of Political Science and History, and Western Political Quarterly, among others.
- Author(s)Donald S. Lutz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.