Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionConvective heat transfer is the result of fluid flowing between objects of different temperatures. This graduate-level text reviews contributions to the principles of convective heat transfer for single and multi-phase systems, concentrating on the latter.
- Author(s)M. Kaviany
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2001
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Revised byAnn Arbor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.