All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionData is a valuable corporate asset and its effective management can be vital to success. This professional guide covers all the key areas of data management, including database development and corporate data modelling. The new edition covers web technology and its relation to databases and includes material on the management of master data.
- Author BiographyKeith Gordon is an independent consultant and trainer specialising in data management issues. He has spent over 50 years in technical, education and training environments as an engineer, computer consultant, business analyst, education and training manager. He was also an associate lecturer with the Open University for 10 years.
- Author(s)Keith Gordon
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight445 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.