All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a vector treatment of the principles of mechanics, this work aims to help the student gain confidence in transforming problems into appropriate mathematical language that may be manipulated to give useful physical conclusions or specific numerical results.
- Author(s)Millard F. Beatty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMathematical Concepts and Methods in Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note244 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1039 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.