All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- Author(s)Nikolaus Horster
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 549
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 fig.
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: The hidden presuppositions of the General Equilibrium Theory - The workings of the Theory of Social Institutions - Game-theoretical versus Power-based theories - The basic principles in Sociology and Economics - Power and Exchange - and their relationship - The merging of the two theoretic concepts - Illustrating examples.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Nikolaus Horster was born in 1967 in Munich/Germany. He studied Logic and Philosophy of Science, Psychology and Psycholinguistics at the University of Munich from 1989 to 1996, when he received his doctorate. In 1993/94 he spent one year as research assistant at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.