All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding upon the strengths of its popular predecessors, the third edition of this established classic maintains its emphasis on basics, while updating the examples to include recent progress. Includes a CD-ROM reproducing all artwork, for use in lecture slides.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Lakowicz is Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, and Director of the Center for Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Dr. Lakowicz has published over 400 scientific articles, has edited numerous books, holds 16 issued patents, and is the author of the widely used text, Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy now in its 3rd edition.
- Author(s)Joseph R. Lakowicz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note98 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2812 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2006. Corr. 5th printing 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.